Thursday, May 15, 2008

Rabbits

Thursday night: First I forgot the ipod so it was going to be long and boring. Lost Creek backwards, see two guys on beach cruisers piddeling down the trail. First time I've seen that. I kept thinking how comfortable those springy seats look. Who took leaf blowers on lost creek??? Traverse firebreak to crooked pine>>back side of midlands mountain and do the outer loop backwards. Harbison bluffs>>midlands mountain>>spiderwoman>>see rabbit>>inner woman>>see another rabbit>>spiderwoman, more climbing in reverse direction!!! I kept thinking about when I broke my finger on spiderwoman and how I'd like to avoid doing that again>>midlands mountain>>harder>>stewardship to top of pump track downhill section (uphill this time)>>go left on inner gravel road loop>>see atleast ten rabbits>>back to top of pump track>>connector>>more rabbits>>firebreak>>out. Could barely see the last couple of miles due to darkness. 23.5 miles 2 hours and change.

No comments: